Have you made your New Years Resolutions and Goals?
If you have, we hope they work for you and increase your personal situation.
But also do any of these goals result in insurance change needs?
- Any new properties or homes? Find out what the premium estimates are for these additions before you make the change.
- Will you be adding value or changes to your home? What changes does that cause to your insurance?
- Was your personal vehicle used for work?
- Check your deductibles or self-funded insurance exposure. Are they too high or too low?
- Did anything change in your business that will affect your insurance?
- Have you added or deleted any vehicles? Make sure your auto schedule is up to date.
- Has your situation grown? Do you need a review of your limits of liability? Maybe an umbrella policy?
- Have any drivers changed locations like a kid in college? Does this change the insurance rating? You may also need to extend property and liability insurance to the college kids.
- Is your health insurance compliant with the Affordable Care Act? Don’t wait to file your taxes to find out.
- Have you sold any items that may need to be deleted from your insurance schedule?
Your agent or carrier will welcome the opportunity to help you grow and make sure the coverages grow with you? You need to make sure everything is covered.