When it comes to protecting your finances, there are many avenues one can use to ensure its security. And, the reason most people take protective measures to ensure financial security is because of how unpredictable the future can seem. In the midst of an election year, and a tumultuous 2020 to boot, we thought it appropriate to discuss how insurance lessens your financial risk.
When it comes to protecting your family and assets, a personal insurance package can help lessen the risks of the future.
What is a personal insurance package?
Personal insurance, such as home, auto, and umbrella coverage, can be purchased in one of two ways:
- You can buy independent lines of coverage for each type of insurance you need—all from different carriers
- You can bundle your personal insurance needs into one tidy package. This is called a personal insurance package.
A personal insurance package policy is catered to fit your lifestyle and needs. Most packages do include home and auto insurance, and other types of coverage can be added to the package as-needed.
Why would I need a personal insurance package?
People are exposed to many different types of accidents and injuries, which is why insurance is necessary. In the case of financial risks, they can also be defined as times of uncertainty. Some questions that indicate you are in need of financial support include:
- Will you continue to be employed?
- What happens if your teenager crashes the car?
- What if you have to move?
- What is a child or spouse is diagnosed with a long-term illness?
- What happens if a spouse dies prematurely?
- What if your home is destroyed by a fire?
- What if someone is injured on your property?
These are important questions to ask yourself when assessing your future financial risk. At Ramey King Insurance, our personal insurance coverage is designed to help you when you need it most. Successful financial planning involves anticipating future events, whether they be good or bad. Let us help you establish a safety net so you can mitigate risk to the best of your ability. If you do not have personal insurance, want to learn more about personal insurance, or want to discuss your options, please contact us today!