Have you made your New Years Resolutions and Goals?
If you have, we hope they work for you and increase your business.
But also do any of these goals result in insurance change needs?
- New Properties or locations; find out what the premium estimates are for these additions before you make the change.
- What will you charge for rent be during the coming year? This generally does not get updated as much as needed.
- What will your payroll be for the coming year? Workers compensation plans have premiums based on payroll. Know your rates so you can check your premiums
- Will you be adding any vehicles or different types of vehicles? Get an estimate before buying.
- Will you be buying outside of your trade area or state? These differences can result in larger changes on your insurance and may require licensing requirements from your insurance agent or carrier.
- Will you be substantially changing the scope of your type of business? Your insurance may not automatically cover these changes.
- Did anything change in your business that will affect your insurance?
- Will your building values change or need to be updated?
- As your business grows you may need a review of your limits of liability? You maybe need to consider getting an umbrella policy.
- Is your health insurance adaptable with your business growth?
Your agent or carrier will welcome the opportunity to help your business grow and make sure the coverages grow with you. Commercial Real Estate need to make sure everything is covered.